HOW TO CRACK GATE EXAM
About Gate Exam
GATE stands for “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering”. It is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by seven Indian Institutes of Technologies and Indian Institute of Science on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE.
Scope of GATE
Many private institutions specify GATE as the compulsory Qualification even for admission of self-financing students to postgraduate programs in India. Some Government Agencies or organizations prefer GATE score as a requirement for applying to the post of an Engineer / Scientist. High reputed universities who are in top 100 globally also consider GATE score for the admission in M.tech. Or M.S program. IIM also consider the GATE score for admission to their fellowship program. PSU’s also consider the GATE Result and offer high package.
Tips to Crack GATE Exam
- Easy Subject First- You should always give priorities to the easy subject because they will help you to score marks. You should complete these subjects fast then move on to tough subjects. It will give you a huge advantage in your GATE exam. You will fetch marks easily.
- Take a Diagnostic Test- Before starting preparation for your GATE exam it is must important to know about your initial level of competence. This analysis shows what is your strength and in which sector you have to do work hard. On the basis of this test, you can make a strategy to achieve your goal.
- Understand Syllabus Properly- You must be aware of GATE Syllabus. What are the big changes between previous year syllabus and current syllabus of GATE. Because it is important to know to study. Then chose reference book carefully, because it is the guide of your success.
- Practice Makes a man Perfect- “Luck helps those who help themselves”, this is life quotes and it is fact. Solve all types of question you come across in different - different reference books and make perfect yourself to fight GATE exam. Work on formulas because when you finish your topic, it will help you to revise the topic.
- Use Short Notes- You have to prepare short notes of your important topic, it will help you in quick revision. In last week before the exam, it plays an important role to complete your syllabus on your fingertips.
- Solve Previous Year Question Paper- Firstly you have to talk with those students who are already appeared in GATE exam. With the help of previous year paper you can easily understand which topic has more weight age, focus on those topics. With the help of those, you can understand the difficulty level of question. It will help to time management also.
- Relax Before the Exam- Don’t be tensed or frustrated. Your practice gives you the definitely positive result. So stop thinking about the GATE exam. Watch the movie, play any game, do those things who gives you happiness. It will definitely help you to do relax.
We hope this article about How to Crack GATE 2018 Exam will definitely help you to achieve success. Share this article with your friends to help them in the examination process. All the best for your bright future.